Vision, Mission and Objectives
VISION FACULTY OF PSYHOLOGY
“Becoming a Superior Faculty of Psychology, Professional and Leading in Indonesia in the management of Psychology study programs to meet the needs of the Industry, the wider community and global insight in 2024 “
MISION FACULTY OF PSYHOLOGY
- Organizing a Tridarma (Education, Research and Community Service) Program based on positive psychology to achieve academic excellence, produce professionals and graduates who meet the required work quality standards.
- Implement effective and efficient Higher Education management, and develop a network of cooperation with industry and partnerships sustainable in response to changes in flows and global competitiveness.
- Developing competencies and developing entrepreneurial spirit, professional ethics and positive psychology values for students and staff who contribute positively to improving the quality of life.
The educational objective of the Faculty of Psychology is to equip students so that they can become a qualified graduate with the following qualifications:
- Understanding basic knowledge of psychology and observation techniques objectively, so that they can interpret human behavior, both individuals and groups according to psychological principles with a positive psychological approach that emphasizes the strength of the individual and his positive character.
- Able to carry out research and compile scientific and professional psychological research reports with positive psychology themes.
- Demonstrate sensitivity that is responsible for values, processes and social, cultural, religious, political and economic problems that influence human behavior are emphasized in the appreciation of positive characters and the strength they possess and are able to interpret these behaviors in relation to the conditions of Indonesia.
- Get to know, appreciate and practice the Code of Ethics Psychology which includes scientific code of ethics and research on HIMPSI and APA references.
The process of achieving goals requires a tool that can deliver the Faculty of Psychology to realize the values contained in the vision of the Faculty of Psychology. The device is a curriculum. The curriculum is designed based on Vision and Mission and considers and reviews the input of all internal stakeholders such as lecturers, education staff, and external stakeholders, namely users or graduate users, graduated, the community and other related parties